The Official Launch of James Eadie Scotch Whisky in Canada!
FOR A FAVOURED FEW...
James Eadie was rarely in a hurry.
Taking time to do things properly was just his way. And fortunately, his approach to making Scotch whisky was no different.
So when Rupert Patrick, his great-great grandson, decided to revive his ancestor’s famous James Eadie’s Trade Mark ‘X’, the same slow, methodical approach was required.
First, he tracked down Mr. Eadie’s ledgers, and discovered a forgotten blend of today’s most sought-after malts and grain. Then, he sampled one of the last surviving bottles from the 1940s with a panel of experts. Finally, he invited Norman Mathison, one of Scotland’s finest Master Blenders, to bring James Eadie’s whisky back to life.
The result is an elegant, peaty dram which offers a rare glimpse into the art of blending from the first Golden Age of Scotch Whisky.
We will be diving into the first expressions to land in Canada with special guest Hugh Barron, James Eadie’s Brand Ambassador to Canada.
1. JAMES EADIE LINKWOOD 10 YEAR 46%
2. JAMES EADIE COAL ILA 11 YO 56.5%
3. JAMES EADIE COAL ILA 9 YO THE BLACK LION 46%
4. JAMES EADIE BENRINNES THE EAGLE 46%
5. JAMES EADIE DAILUAINE 10YO 46%
6. JAMES EADIE AUCHROISK 12 YO 55.8%
7. JAMES EADIE TEANINICH 10 YEAR PALO CORTADO 56.9%
8. JAMES EADIE TRADE MARK X 45.6%
Date: Thursday, June 16th, 2022 at 8:30PM EST